Your car = Your style
Your car can tell more about you. It is part of your life.
We can help you to bring something individual to your car!
There are lots of examples:
– Celebrities drives bright, flashy cars
– Business man drives restrained, mainly monochrome coloured cars
– Young drivers tend to make their cars to look more sporty
– Racing drivers go crazy colour wise. That’s their weapon.
– Some people just want to make their car to look less noticeable, some just want to add few final touches to the interior to feel : “Yes, I am in MY CAR”.
How we achieve the best result in what we do?
The key is:
- Skills. The most important factor we got from constant training, learning new technologies, materials and application techniques. This guarantees the long lasting vehicle wrap, window tinting or van/car graphics.
- Experience. We are the first company started professionally colour change wrapping in Ireland. Carstyle is well known experts in car wrapping and window tinting with 10+ years experience. Many supercars, sport cars, business saloons, hot hatches and ordinary cars owners trust Carstyle.
- Materials. There are high, medium and low grade vinyls available on the market. We use the
highest grade vinyls from leading brands: Oracal, 3M, Avery, Arlon, Hexis. High grade materials insures that the vinyl wrap will last very long, will not fade, peel off, start bubbling, shrink or crack.
Why to wrap your car?
– If you want to protect the paintwork of a brand new car. After 3,4,5 years take the vinyl off and sell a fresh and spotless car.
– If you get bored of the look of your car and want to have some different colour. Wrapping will not devalue the car like respray, because it is not permanent coating and can be removed. You don’t need to change the car – just change the colour!
– If existing paintwork/bodywork is in bad condition. Instead of painting a car much easier and
quicker to wrap it and get all the benefits of vinyl wrap!
– If you are looking for some special effects colours like carbon fiber, leather finish, brushed aluminium, chrome etc. Which can’t be achieved in spray painting.
– Quick repair in future. For example the front wing can be re-wrapped in 40-50 minutes with 100% colour match.
The vinyl wrap is very easy to clean, it is waterproof, can be machine buffed, polished and waxed like usual paintwork.